Mike Scott sends along this link to a bevy of rare English 14's being auctioned off this June. A bunch of late 1920's, 1930's Uffa bones 14's in this collection
A list from the announcement:
- Clover - K232 Morgan Giles Teak. Stewart Morris's 21st birthday present.
- Alarm - K347 Very famous boat raced by Stewart Morris.
- Encore - K847 Kirby 2. Stewart Morris last boat. Has been modernized. Very good condition.
- Lightning - K290 John Winter's boat.
- Taiyara - K396 This boat is in First class order
- Corona - K374 Steep rise of floor. Very good river boat. Pretty good condition.
- Imp - K170 Very early International 14 which is very similar to Uffa Fox's own Avenger. Imp has been restored to a very high standard by Colin Henwood.