Monday, October 29, 2012

Ames 2 Woodie For Sale

Just recently got this email from Jamie Leopold;

"I am the fellow from Vermont who bought Bill Moss' wooden Ames 2 I-14. I still have the boat....not much has been done to it. It still needs a better home than I have to offer it. I have lots of 14 stuff to go with it including 3 masts, a couple of centerboards, lots of fittings and more. Any one interested should contact me."

This is the same one I featured in a previous post and video not quite a year ago. Definitely somewhat of a project though it has most of the pieces. And this 14, classic looking though it is, has never touched the water!

I asked Jamie who shot the YouTube video;

"The video was shot by a friend named Tim McKegney, who was looking for a 14......I think Tim came to look at it about 3-4 years ago. Don't know if her ever found one."

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    Could you pass on an expression of interest from me, I need an idea of how much he would want, and how possible to ship to Seattle..???
    Looks great, have been looking for an interesting 14 project; does it have any gear with it?
    Mike Scott
    chaiwood@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete